LVN TEAM ASSISTANT
Work Hours: M-F
SALARY RANGE: $28.00/HOUR-$37.25/HOUR
VNAcare, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our Hospice team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as an LVN Team Assistant!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a generous benefits package for this position.
- Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The LVN Team Assistant position is open in our Ontario location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 7:30am-4:30pm.
Requirements of the LVN Team Assistant:
- Current LVN license in State of CA
- Minimum one year of acute-care experience
- Experience in hospice preferred; EMR experience preferred
LVN Team Assistant Duties Include:
- Works cooperatively with acute hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and medical groups in the community to plan and coordinate hospice services required
- Makes arrangements for supplies, equipment, or other patient needs
- Participates in maintaining positive working relationships with contracted nursing facilities, hospitals, referring physicians, managed care organizations and private insurance companies
- Conveys customer service approach to all clients. Relays any specific questions to the appropriate person
- Assists the Hospice Manager with assignment of each patient to a nurse for program explanation and/or admission to the hospice program within agency time frames
- Assesses staffing patterns to determine scheduling of patients on a daily basis. Schedules patients in a manner to receive continuity of care and staff receive fair assignments
- Communicates with the Hospice Manager all referrals received, assignment to nurse and time frame of admission
For assistance in applying for a position with VNAcare, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or recruiter@vna.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability