PER DIEM LVN
Work Hours: M-T-W-Th-F-S-S
SALARY RANGE: $33.00/HOUR
VNAcare, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Hospice LVN!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
The Hospice LVN position is open in our Ontario location and surrounding areas. This is a Per-Diem position during the day shift.
Requirements of the Hospice LVN:
- Current LVN license in State of CA
- Minimum one year of acute-care experience
- Experience in hospice preferred
- EMR experience preferred
Hospice LVN Duties Include:
- Ensures quality and safe delivery of Hospice services
- Implements current nursing practices and provide direct hands-on care within scope of practice
- Obtains orders as needed to promote comfort and quality of life
- Keep Case Manager informed of all changes in condition and orders obtained
For assistance in applying for a position with VNAcare, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (909) 447-7282 or email@example.com
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability